Secure Document Storage and Destruction Facilities
Vestian’s team assisted the client with market research and assessment, program development, project management, procurement and transaction management.
A leading secure storage and destruction company turned to our experts to help improve its profitability and real estate process after missing multiple deadlines that resulted in financial penalties and loss of future business.
Exceeding the company’s demands, Vestian’s team developed a structured program to drive consistency and accountability across the client’s entire real estate process.
Vestian’s team also assessed the deficiencies, and in conjunction with a deep understanding of the sales cycle, produced a program that increased speed to market from 12-18 months to 5 months without adding any additional capital costs or real estate expenses.
Taking an innovative procurement approach, our experts developed an advance purchase program for the largest component of capital spend, racking systems, to manage fluctuations in steel pricing.
Ranging 20,000 - 200,000 sf
- Increased speed to market from 12-18 months to 5 months.
- Improved profitability by developing a program to drive consistency and accountability.
- Created capacity quickly, without investing in speculative racking capacity.
- Controlled initial capital costs through innovate procurement approach.
- Market research
- Program development
- Project management
- Procurement and transaction management.